The life source of companies is customer satisfaction.
A company that cannot provide customer satisfaction cannot maintain its vitality like a body without oxygen.
Company managers and employees, regardless of their duties and authorities, should organize their activities in a way that ensures customer satisfaction.
Customer satisfaction occurs with the product delivered on time, offered at a high quality and reasonable price, and is reinforced by the quality service offered before and after the sale.
The quality of the product and service should be continuously improved with new machines and equipment, which are renewed or added in the enterprise, with the developed methods, with the new technologies put into practice, with the trained personnel and with the increased efficiency.
Defect-free products and confirming services should be targeted, and in order to achieve this goal, the following balanced relationships should be established and maintained between all stakeholders:
- Ensuring coperation in which the duties and responsibilities of the employees are clearly described.
- Implementation of a merit-based fair wage policy
- Ensuring the compliance of the work environment with the current safety and health regulations thus keeping the well-being of the employees.
- Implementation of practices for training and development of employees.
- Working in accordance with the instructions.
- Keeping the company's interests are identical with their own interests.
- Mobilizing personal talents for company needs.
- Non-disclosure of company-specific information.
- Developing harmonious relationships with other employees.
- Protecting and maintaining the company's good reputation.
- Maintaining the profitability of the company to be able to pay dividends to the partners.
- Increasing the tangible and intangible values of the company.
- Supporting the company financially and morally
- Participate in capital increase when necessary.
- Contribute to the good reputation of the company.
- Being open and clear in ordering, giving enough lead time.
- To place program orders with specified quantity and delivery time as much as possible.
- Ensuring deliveries are on time and products within agreed quality terms
- Informing about innovations in product development.
- To contribute to the country's economy by exporting, paying taxes, and providing employment.
- Acting with maximum savings to prevent global climate degradation by paying attention to environmental cleanliness.
- Increasing added value as much as possible by following the innovations in its field.
- Education, encouragement for investment and exports
- Timely delivery of quality products at competitive prices.
- Information sharing about the characteristics of the products.
- Timely delivery of pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Timely payments in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
- Giving programmed and continuous orders as much as possible.
- Understanding the price changes caused by the dramatic changes in raw materials and other cost elements.
As senior management, we commit to the implementation and continuity of this quality policy.